Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 348

Mom – Day 348

Oh my – I didn’t know if I was going to survive today. Not only was it a rough day in what was happening at work, I didn’t feel well. I realize that I am forgetting to take my medication on time; I am forgetting some of my meals and to drink water. No wonder I am not feeling well – and my exercise level decreased. I can’t seem to focus and I need to do it soon.

I received a quick line on Facebook today from Zach so I do know that he is okay. I also found out that one of Zach’s classmates who is in the Marines is going to Afghanistan and seems excited. I am thinking that he is mentally getting himself ready but I am worried about him. Afghanistan and being in a war zone is real and scary. I need to pray for all of our military men and women.

Love you Zach – Be safe
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment