Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 334

Mom – Day 334

The holidays!! Cheer!!! Today was our little Christmas get together at work and I thought about going. After all I always go – good food and its free – and a time to catch up with people. No, I couldn’t do it. I don’t think anyone really noticed, which is really okay but I thought for a second that maybe I could get out there and mingle. I stayed in my office and did some work. I spoke to Galen and he said HE put together the Christmas menu. I was so happy that he did and I have a very small part to do. He knew that I just don’t want to do it (Christmas) and he also knows that I have to (Christmas). So I appreciate that he did this for me. I left school and drove to the Post Office to mail a Christmas gift, again I cried.

Victoria called today and she is excited about being home tomorrow. She lifted my spirits. I am so happy to have her here.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment