Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 328

Mom – Day 328

Okay, I have been waiting by the phone hoping Zach will call. I didn’t go to my hairdresser because I know she doesn’t have cell phone reception out there – I guess I have to think of another plan for my hair. In the meantime, I am craving for some news or info about Afghanistan. (I am reading online – there is a lot of information out there but it is difficult to decipher all the material and to verify the resources)

I received an email today from the wonderful lady that wrote the article in the paper (last Saturday in the Morning Sentinel) about Zach and our family. The email was from another mother whose son was also deployed to Afghanistan and is also part of the 173rd. It was so nice to hear from another mother. I don’t know this lady but I was so touched by this and I am anxious to communicate with her.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment