Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 332

Mom – Day 332

Early today I spoke to Zach and then I had a chance to call him again. I ran out of money on my Skype account and by the time I could add minutes I knew it was very late to call him back. Zach did say that he would try and call us Sunday – (Afghan time). We probably won’t hear from him on Christmas so it would be nice to hear from him again. Zach did sound okay. Ash also had a chance to speak to him.

Right away Ash wanted to know when we were going to put up the tree. She was quick to say we need to pick up and get everything ready. Galen and I told her that we will get a tree tomorrow. It was good!!!

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. we are here for you anytime of the day or night, you know that. We love you all and support Zach and are very proud of him. Talk soon.

    your brother from different mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey, you have a really complicated blog, you know... Miss you, take care

    ReplyDelete