Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 323

Mom – Day 323

Today is my birthday and it was a good day. I don’t think that I could of done anything big so I am grateful that my family went low key. Last year was so different. I remember everyone here; the house was maxed to the limit. I cooked with my sister for two days. We made tamales, enchiladas, ponche, etc., etc. The tamales were work and everyone was helping out.

Today Zach did call me for a few minutes to wish me a happy birthday. He also had some Internet service where he posted something for me. It was nice to hear his voice. I have been lucky lately because I have had the opportunity to communicate with him. He did sound good☺

I did communicate with a lot of people today. I talked to my cousin whose husband (and his family) had experienced war and she told me how his mother physically changed due to the stress of war and having her sons fight. This conversation started when I told her that make-up could no longer cover up my eyes when I wake up in the morning. They just seem like they are exponentially getting older. I know some people may think I am exaggerating, maybe that is true, but my eyes always seem to be yucky. Well I am tired now. Good night Zach

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment