Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 341

Mom – Day 341

Okay, I know that when it rains it pours but we have to keep on looking for the rainbow. I do depend on Galen a lot because he is my husband and he has always protected me and made me feel safe. I hope that in turn, he knows that I am here for him and as the mother of our children. Alright, alright, enough with the mushy stuff, this will start sounding like a soap opera.

Today I did buy Zach’s Christmas gift. I am not going to say what it is just to make sure that word won’t get back to him. It is already boxed and ready to be mailed yesterday –oops, I mean today, oops again, I mean tomorrow. I know he won’t get it before Christmas but at least I know he will get it soon. The Post Office does not have a date or know when 093.. zip codes packages will arrive – of course this is Zach.

I need to sleep – Good night Zach, I hope that you are someplace, somewhat safe.
I love you – Be Safe
xoxxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment