Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 336

Mom – Day 336

Going through the motions. I wake up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, get ready for school, go to work, teach, put together my to do list, tackle priority items, do minimal chores, pick-up, write my blog and then go to bed – and tired all day long. 336 more days seem so long. Weekends are a bit better. Friends or family usually find a reason for us to go out. It is nice when I am really distracted and I can laugh or forget for a few moments the weight I feel in my heart or the nervousness I feel in my hands and fingers. I hate the feeling of being helpless and not in control. Sometimes I am almost embarrassed of this blog because it is ALWAYS so depressing. A teacher at the school lent me a book that I started reading, Stolen Voices, which chronicles diaries from people that went through wars. These are people that literally went through hell and yet in many of their entries they write about good things, nice things, things that made them smile. I need to learn from their spirit.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment