Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mom – Day 363

Today is Wednesday here in Maine. I have been thinking about Zach today and one of my girlfriends genuinely made me cry by crying. I am trying to be tough. I don’t know how people see me but I know that it is hard for me to display my emotions to the public. I worry that if I do break down in public then I wouldn’t be able to control myself. I do realize that I also need to be okay with the fact that there are many people that care and love my boy and they too are hurting.

I worry about my son and I feel a weight that is just sitting on me, and my stomach actually feels like I want to throw up. My instincts kick in and I know that I have to be busy. Then I feel guilty that I am not worrying about him, someone needs to think about him, and pray for him.

Switching -→ Did you know: The capital of Afghanistan is Kabul and the country is divided into 34 provinces. I think Zach will be in the Wardak province. The literacy rate for the total population is about 28% with females at 12 ½ %., in the U.S. it is 99%. Right now it is almost 10 pm, Wednesday but in Kabul it is almost 7:30 am, Thursday.

Well, I got distracted with Skype so I ma tired now and I should try and sleep.
Good night

I love you Zach and you too Victoria (if you do read this)
Xoxoxoxoxox love your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment