Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 351

Mom – Day 351

Everyone is waiting for President Obama’s speech tomorrow and I am optimistic that he will provide our military with the guidance needed. I know I will disagree with some or maybe even all he has to say but at least I can say I disagree or agree with him – I want to be able to do that. I also want to be optimistic – I need to think in the positive – send out positive signals. I really don’t know if there is such a thing but it doesn’t hurt to try.

I know that I haven’t spoken to Zach since Thanksgiving but I think he is okay. I need to learn to be okay with not having news about him for a time being. I have a few friends that always touch base with me just to let me know that they are there if I need them.

Today is a short message but I am waiting for tomorrow to hear the President’s speech. I don’t feel like doing any research at the moment. I want to let my family know to hang in there. Galen, everything will be okay.

Love you Zach – Be safe
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you know I am one of those friends who may disagree with the politics but will support and defend our troops to the end. Even more, I hope you know I will always be here to listen to and love you and Galen, no judgment will be expressed, just support and prayer for Zach and all our troops.

    ReplyDelete