Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 311

Mom – Day 311

Another day has gone by and 311 days left – how depressing, it sounds better to say he has already spent 53 days deployed.

It is funny that I am writing this blog – I say this because it is not like me at all. First of all, I am NOT touchy, feely. I DO NOT like to expose my feelings, apologizing, or expressing myself – you know, don’t let people see your dirty laundry! I also do not enjoy writing; it is not my forte. This blog is so out of my character so why do I do this, I don’t know other then I know that I have to let it out and this is the medium. I have no idea how I am going to keep on writing but I don’t want to miss a day. Yesterday, I was writing and then I got side tracked on something and before you know it I saw that midnight was about to strike. My heart skipped a beat because I didn’t want to miss a day. I can’t jinx anything. So I think I will continue to do this. I hope the readers reading this know that I write this as a way for me to cope but I don’t want to pass my pain on to others. I also have so much to be thankful for and sometimes I give that a bum rap. I don’t tend to write down all the things I am grateful for. I have so much to be thankful for; in many ways I am the lucky one.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment