Thursday, January 21, 2010

299 Dad

Had a good night last night Matt and Becky Blethen dear friends of ours stopped by as they were traveling east. It was like we had never been apart the jabbing the laughing this is always the case with them and it feels good! Talked to Zach today, and he told me he does have a Bible reference on his Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight, which is standard issue to U.S. special operations forces. His has "JN8:12," a reference to John 8:12: "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, 'I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." I personally see nothing wrong with this and really can't help it if Muslims are offended, it does not matter to them if I believe the Burkha is a sign of subservience! I am glad that my son carries a prayer with him every day! What has happened to us? I love you Zach, you are superman!

No comments:

Post a Comment