Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 294

Mom – Day 294

I go back to yesterday’s blog. For some reason, I have been reflecting a lot. Again, what I write in this blog comes from a different Lisa. I like science, black and white, textbooks, reason NOT theory, reflection, affection, novels and all of that mushy stuff. For some reason, due to circumstance, this different Lisa has emerged. – Okay, so back to yesterday. What makes you happy? This is a question that many of us have. I may not be where I thought I would be in life at this age in my life but I can’t help but think that I do not regret any of my moves/choices in life, to include some bad decisions I have made. I don’t regret any of these because if I had changed something then it would of altered the sequence of events that have brought me to where I am. I think we all desire something more and we all think that the grass is greener on the other side but I enjoy the flowers in my own backyard and I enjoy the grass that I walk on. I love my family. I am proud of my children and I love them even with their flaws. I pray for you Zach and I too am proud of you.


I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment