Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 295

Mom – Day 295

Does anyone every wonder what our purpose is, why are we here? What would my life be like if I didn’t have children. What would occupy my time, my mind? I cannot imagine not having children. Children somehow take over our insides. They mess with our emotions – happy, sad, confused, and frustrated; and they somehow get into every part of our body. Children never seem to grow up because one never stops worrying about them. I wonder if I am going to be one of those overpowering mothers that meddle into the lives of my children. I love being a mother but I hate that we always have to worry. Being a parent you always feel responsible for your kids even when you get to the point that you can’t control what they do. At the end of the day, I would not trade my life for a life without them.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment