Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 73 Dad

Well the wonderful peaceful intentioned government of Iran is offering $1000 for each American killed by the taliban and $5000 for each vehicle destroyed. Additionally, the wonderful peace loving Iranians kicked out several International Atomic Energy Inspectors for asking questions and inquiring about some tests and experiments being run outside the scope of the production of power. Nothing to worry about though. RIGHT??

Furthermore the Iranians are holding and torturing a woman suspected of adultery, and now possibly in the murder of her husband, of course no proof but then none is needed. This woman was given 99 lashes because a newspaper in Britain I believe it was the London Times showed pictures of her with out her head scarf. Turns out it was not her but then we can't take back the lashes can we? Maybe Ahmendinazad should get some lashes for impersonating a human being? She is awaiting a sentence of death by stoning as soon as Ramadan is over. Unbelievable!!!

I am being convinced that the difference in culture and the mentality is too far different for there ever to be meaningful relations with these countries. I just don't get why so many want to placate these thugs.

If my son was not involved via the military I would only say that they can all just kill each other and go to hell. It is harsh but it is how I feel. But the thugs in charge will not leave us alone, they will push. How far will we bend??

Zach you are my hero, you are superman and I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment