Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 63 Dad

Well the months are turning to days, and days will turn hours, but it seems to drag now. I so look forward to hear Zach's voice from Germany! He is so ready and as I read the posts on Facebook all of them are ready to leave. All so young and now seasoned combat veterans. A whole generation of young men have grown up in the far off lands of Iraq and Afghanistan. Gone as boys back as men! God bless them!

We all owe them a debt of gratitude, but the people of those lands owe them even more. The debts owed to this generation of Americans is far greater than can ever be repaid. Just once I would like to hear one of these so called religious leaders of Islam say thank you! Will it happen? Probably not.

Zach you are my hero, you are superman, I miss you so much and love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment