Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 72

Mom – Day 72

The bounty on the heads of our American soldiers really worries me. Do you know what you can do with a thousand dollars in Afghanistan, or the six thousand for a vehicle? I just read Dal’s post so I am repeating a lot of what he said but I don’t care, I just can’t get it out of my mind. The last time I spoke to Zach the television was on mute and there flashing before my eyes was this news (although I had read it on the Internet already). I decided not to say anything to Zach and I really don’t know what he knows about this if anything. I do think that he will eventually find out about it because word does eventually get around. As it is, this past summer has been horrible with respect to all of the casualties.

Zach is so ready to finish up and do some normal things and meet up with some girls☺ The numbers are getting smaller!

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment