Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 65

Mom – Day 65

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
Mother Teresa

Wisdom is the best guide and faith is the best companion. One must try to escape from the darkness of ignorance and suffering, and seek the light of Enlightenment.
Dalai Lama

I believe that the atrocities the Taliban has done to the women and children of Afghanistan will one day cease. They are not forgotten. I pray that the Taliban’s new twist on trying to ensue riots will be recognized as another ploy to try and gain control for their abusive regime. I pray that the Afghan people have the strength to stand up for their beliefs, to provide a better life for their women and less fortunate.

I am waiting to hear Zach tell me that he finished his last mission. I am so nervous – I feel like I have to say extra prayers and make sure my candle is lit.

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment