Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 282

Mom – Day 282

Still feeling under the weather. My sister did try and contact Zach yesterday and we tried last night and today but his phone was off. As it turns out, Zach emailed Dal to let him know that his phone was packed and he couldn’t get to it.

Zach doesn’t seem to spend a lot of time at his FOB, he is always out on missions. It worries me, I still bite my nails but I am getting better at accepting this. I may not like it but this is the way it is and I cannot control this. I hope that he was able to watch some of the SuperBowl today. I am not sure if he was able to but I hope he did – a little bit of Americana his way! Mary, if you are reading this – I still have a prayer for Robert, for every time our boys go outside the wire.

Stay focused Zach, I love you – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment