Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 271

Mom – Day 271

I haven’t heard from Zach but I know that this is the way it is at times. I have so many things that I want to talk to him about and I have to wait patiently. I really hope I get to speak to him this weekend. I am starting to feel a bit antsy so I hope I get in touch. I am also a bit worried about my friend Mary; I hope she gets a little communication soon. I have a lot on my mind – on another note, I am still reading the book “Three Cups of Tea”. Reading this, I can’t believe so many things were happening in Pakistan and India that I didn’t really pay attention to in the news. It is so easy to ignore the news – I feel bad because I feel if there is nothing I can do, then I can at least care or say a prayer for the innocent people caught in the middle of all of these conflicts. Why can’t people understand that living in peace can be enjoyable?

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment