Friday, February 19, 2010

Da7 270

Mom – Day 270

I finally took care of my nervous habit of biting my nails! I can’t stop worrying about Zach so I took care of my nails – I got acrylics. I wish I could stop worrying but I can’t and honestly, that is not realistic. I don’t write in my blog everything I would really like to say and I often hold back on what I really think. So what is said here is only a fraction of what should be written here in black and white. With that said, there are so many people that have their own blogs that they wish they could write because they wish someone could hear their pain. In many ways I am lucky because I do have an outlet.

A side note, did you know that there are approximately 20% of women serving in our armed forces? There are ~ 33% in the Israeli forces, Canada has ~ 13% and the U.K has ~ 9 %.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment