Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 264

Mom – Day 264

So a hundred days have gone by. In the one hundred days I have: been frustrated, cried, prayed, questioned and have started to accept. When I go back to my first week of blog writing compared to this last week, I too have changed. Zach is not the only one that will come out different after this experience. Thinking about what Zach has experienced this last year – unfortunately I can only think of his difficult missions but I am sure that there are also some good things, like how beautiful it is in the morning while looking at the mountains.

I am hoping to see Zach in a few weeks but I am not holding my breath. He can go almost anywhere in the world but he still wants to come back to Maine.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment