Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 269

Mom – Day 269

It sounds great to hear that Pakistan was involved with the capture of Mullah Baradar (Mullah is a title – for Muslims that are educated in the religion), the second in command of the Taliban. This sounds great - Pakistan is working with us. Then I hear about the items that were found in a compound during the Marja offensive. The military found diplomas and contraband that belong to the Taliban. The diplomas come from an insurgent training camp in Baluchistan, which is in Pakistan (Baluchistan is a province that is in Southern Pakistan that boarders Afghanistan and Iran). I have a hard time comprehending that the Pakistani government didn’t know that these Taliban training camps were going on and even diplomas were given out at these camps. I did read that the US has asked Pakistan to curb the Taliban activity in Baluchistan. Curb it !?!

I have not heard from Zach yet, I am always worried when he is out on a mission (which is most of the time).

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment