Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 274

Mom – Day 274

Well Zach is out on a mission again. Where to – who knows? For how long – who knows? What will he be doing – I can only guess.

He is getting excited because he is hoping to be here in March. I am kind of excited but I know that things change all of the time. You really can’t plan on anything. It is frustrating but it is the way it is. I should be more excited but I have been let down often. Also, I am not sure how I will do saying good-bye again. Well, I don’t want to think about these things now. I hope we do get a little snow, because if Zach is here in March I know he will want to go skiing.

I love you Zach – Be Safe
Love your Mama xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Allow yourself to be happy Lisa, you deserve it!!! I can just picture that sweet smilin face walking in the door, oh yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete