Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 280

Mom – Day 280

We didn’t get in touch with Zach last night but we will try him again tonight – the a.m. for him. I am not sure we will get him but we will try.

Just about everyday, I watch a video about Afghanistan, Pakistan, the Pashtuns … and I read something about this part of the world that I am not as familiar with. The more I read, the more I don’t know. I am amazed at how little I do know about the culture and history of the people of this part of the world. Like, did you know that Pakistan is the 6th most populated country in the world and Bangladesh (former Eastern Pakistan) is the 7th most populated! I know this is not news to some people but I guess for me, I never really paid as much attention to this until now. I feel like I am in High School all over again (as a student). It is never to late to learn, education is forever!

I love you Zach – Be Safe
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment