Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 139 Dad

While we slept on Tuesday night one of Zach's close friends died in a helicopter while being transported to the hospital from the battlefield. He was 20 years old and still had his whole life in front of him. He was one of America's best and he will be missed by his brothers in arms still over there in the 173rd, but he has a family that has suffered an incredible loss something that will leave a hole in their life.

I wonder does anyone care anymore? I do my family does but does anyone really care that men and women are fighting and dying in a foreign country? Where are we as a country if we so quickly forget that freedom is not free. This young man has paid the ultimate price for our freedom and for others freedom and his family has paid dearly, who appreciates it? God bless him and keep him!

Zach my heart is with you you are superman and I love you so dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment