Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 129

Mom – Day 129

Yesterday we read in the news that six US soldiers were killed and some of them were killed in the Eastern part of Afghanistan. When Dal read the news to me our hearts dropped but then we tried to calculate when we spoke to Zach last and when this occurred – we knew then that Zach was okay. It is so horrible to always be worrying and trying to keep on with life like normal. Any time we do anything out of the normal, someone always worries that something happened.

I am writing this blog while in Canada and the Netherlands and Spain are fighting for the soccer World Cup. Today is a beautiful day with a nice breeze. The last time Dal was here in Quebec, he was with Zach. I can’t wait until I am here again with both my children and we are living life again. ---- Well I am going to stop writing – Spain won, sorry Eline.

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment