Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 134 Dad

Five more American lives were lost today it just seems surreal the number of casualties we are taking now. I hope Gen Petraeus makes a decision soon concerning the rules of engagement because it is starting to look like our military are just sitting ducks right now. Zach indicated that he thinks some officers will start to work their own rules in light of the casualties they are taking. I heard a Taliban official say today that they are not interested in talking to the Karzai government or the Americans because they are winning. I am not a General but it would seem to me that to stop that attitude we would have to go on the offensive. Hit them hard over and over again! It is time!!

John Adams: “You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.”

Zach you are superman, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment