Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 138

Day – 138

I can’t wait until Zach comes home. Today our flag is hanging at half-mast for the young soldier from Maine that was killed. Our flag will be at half-mast tomorrow for Matt Hennigan. I told Dal that we could probably keep our flag at half-mast because our military are dying all the time. It was hard to look at the flag at half-mast. I am looking forward to ending this blog and starting something new. I can’t wait until Zach is out of Afghanistan, enjoying some of Germany. Tomorrow Zach will return to his FOB so that he can go to the memorial for Matt. The soldiers need this, unfortunately some soldiers can’t go to the memorial. My heart goes out to Matt’s family who is planning a funeral over the 4th of July.

I love you Zach and I wish I could hug you tight.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment