Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 114

Mom – Day 114

If you didn’t notice, I have not written in the Blog for a few days. I was mad at the Blog and sick and tired of it! I didn’t want to write in it because I don’t like it anymore, I want this to be over. So why am I writing today, I don’t know, I just know that I am just one person and we are just one family that is suffering. Everyday there are people all around you that are struggling with something. Today, I was working on some research that I am doing for a class I am taking when I came across the following website
http://www.awwproject.org/
It is a site called the “Afghan Women’s Writing Project”. If you have an opportunity, read one of the articles or poems. If you have the time, read the article by the anonymous writer titled, “I Am For Sale, Who Will Buy Me?” I wish I could do something.

Zach I love you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment