Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 125

Mom – Day 125

June was the deadliest month of the war in Afghanistan, a total of 102 coalition forces were killed and of them 60 were Americans. According to records, there have been 1,936 military forces killed and of them 1184 were Americans. I took some time today to look at the pictures of many of our fallen heroes. They all look so young. Operation Enduring Freedom has also caused many wounded soldiers. I don’t know why I am always so obsessed by this information – I try to find something positive about Afghanistan but it is hard to find this information.

Some of Zach’s friends are at the house and some of my host daughters along with Victoria are here. I wish Zach could be here as well.

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment