Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 154 Dad

I am tired and I need to sleep, but sometimes sleep comes hard, and for all I think we are enduring it really is nothing. What Zach goes through on a daily basis would make most of us cry and just want to go home. But he does it day after day and with very little complaint other than he thinks they can do more to bring this to an end. We are blessed as a country to have such people who are willing to endure such hardship to bring freedom to people they don't even know.

I just wonder sometimes how so many don't appreciate what we have in America and want to change us and shape us into something other than what we are. What we are is pretty good and we have done more in a little over 200 years than many countries have done in centuries of existence. God bless America and God bless our troops.

You are superman and I love you Zach. Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment