Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 90

Mom – Day 90

Another day. Today I went to play golf and then Dal and I went to the movies. It was another beautiful day her in Maine. I want to hear Zach telling me that it is a beautiful day and he is going out to play golf. I remember that one summer (not to long ago) that Zach and Shane would go and play golf almost every day. There are so many things that we take for granted. Today was a beautiful day, a day I would normally take for granted but today I thought about how lucky I am. Across from the golf course was a house with banner with the single star – they have a son or daughter serving.
Yesterday while watching the news I was so touched by “Operation Finally Home”. “Operation Finally Home” provides homes to wounded veterans. This idea came to a man from Houston Texas, Dan Wallrath, when he realized that there were many injured men and women who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan that could use a little help. I used my tears hearing this story. Thank you Dan.

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment