Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 82

Mom – Day 82

I am getting ready for bed but I feel really good. We spoke to Zach today (the lines kept on getting cut but we managed). He is tired of being in Afghanistan; he is so so ready to leave. He says he doesn’t want to get excited because with the military you never know until the time comes – he doesn’t know when he is leaving as of yet. He is thinking a lot about Christmas. Christmas is Zach’s and Dal’s favorite holiday. They love Christmas and all the people that gather for that day. He loves to watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music over and over again. His countdown is for this coming day when he is at home with everyone, eating and playing. Last Christmas was the first time he wasn’t with family and instead he was in a place where he wasn’t wanted and Christmas was not celebrated. It is nice to hear Zach talk about all of his plans and ideas. He loves being with family and he really misses Maine. I too don’t want to get to excited until I actually can hug him, laugh with him and have my family all together.

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment