Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 192

Mom – Day 192

Today is Mother’s Day and I survived. I woke up and went out with the dog. At the start of my walk I cried and then I walked 3 miles. I felt okay. I enjoy walking because it gives me time to think and feel. On my way back from my walk I bumped into my husband and he wanted us to go home – at first I thought it was odd that he came to walk and then he didn’t walk, but I didn’t question it. When I got home I saw a beautiful kayak on the front lawn. The kids got together with their father and bought me this for Mother’s Day. What was nice was the fact that they coordinated their effort to do this for me. Maybe I didn’t have my kids here, but they thought of me ☺ Dal made a great meal and our friend Carol came over to share the day. I woke up depressed and teary eyed but it turned out to be a good day.

I love you Zach and I miss you
xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment