Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dad 179

A warm sunny day not too hot, but just a beautiful spring day! Was at a wedding today and a gentleman recognized my blue star pin and asked who and I had deployed and where, he was a veteran of the gulf war the second gulf war veteran I have met in the past couple of days. There are so many that have given so much for this country it is sad that more people don't appreciate those who are willing to serve. I feel fortunate to have met so many people who do care that I try not to think of those too ignorant to understand how freedom is secured and protected.

I did receive a call from Susan Collins office concerning a letter I wrote and I had a long talk about equipment and the rules of engagement. I believe our rules of engagement are interfering with our troops ability to fight and are putting them at greater danger. Let them do their jobs and fight our BRING THEM HOME!

Zach you are superman and I love you bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment