Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 252

Mom – Day 252*

The star after the date shows that Zach is home☺ Another day and I am sad that I don’t spend more time with him. I still have to work and see my doctor, etc. I feel like canceling everything to spend extra time with him. I see him and he looks so good and I don’t want him to go back. I am afraid to cry because I need Zach to be okay when he goes back, he cannot be worrying about me.

Right now I am waiting for my brother to come in from out West (Az). He is coming to see a bit of Zach. I am thinking about having a get together Friday, Zach’s 20th birthday. My sister is coming Thursday from Texas so I know she can help me cook all of our Mexican favorites. Today we were all in the kitchen heating up tortillas, eating cheese and barbacoa and chile Cheetohs. It was so nice to have everyone around me eating our comfort foods and laughing and picking on each other. I love having my family with me. I am so lucky to have such a great family and I am selfish because I want them near me. Looking back, I realize how dumb I have been – all those times in my life that I have taken so many things for granted, especially my family.

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment