Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 232

Mom – Day 232

It is getting late and I am still working so I decided to quit for a bit and write my blog. So President Obama went to Afghanistan yesterday. I was very happy to hear that because honestly, I thought he forgot about the men and women of our military serving out there. I know that realistically he cannot go out and about where the military personnel are engaged but I wish he would have others that do go out there, really speak to our military people that go outside of the wire and ask what their needs are. There always seems to be a show for them – skip the show and get down to business.

I hope one day Zach will want to take his kids to Afghanistan and show them how beautiful it is and how rich their culture is. I hope that one-day in my lifetime that I will want to go there to enjoy the great things it has to offer.

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment