Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 246

Mom – Day 246

I was sad to see my daughter leave but I know I will see her in a few months. It is still nice to have Zach home. Today I did make him write out a list of things he needs and wants to get done before he leaves. The list is long but it may be doable. I still have to work and I have some obligations for my job in the evenings and I am not sure what to do about it. I am spending time worrying about work stuff instead of enjoying my time with Zach. I am upset with myself but I did try to minimize my workload during his visit. At the end of the day I know my time with Zach will mean more to me but …..

Today Zach took my sister’s kids bowling. I love to see him relaxed and enjoying his time. I want him to feel home and I want him to have fun, be a kid again!

I love you Zach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment