Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 219

Mom – Day 219

I am very busy doing stuff for work but I need to stop for a few minutes to write this blog. In a few days I will be going to go to Costa Rica with some students. It is always a lot of work but usually I find a little fun in doing it. - In Costa Rica it is fun to be able to speak Spanish 24/7, I miss this - I travel a lot and I enjoy learning about new things. This time I am really dreading it. I think that is some of the reason that I have been down a lot. I don’t know if I will miss a call or maybe I won’t be able to get Internet access on a regular basis. I shouldn’t worry about things I can’t control.

Other than knowing that Zach has been cold – “freezing his a… off” – at night, I don’t know anything else. Well, that isn’t true, I know that he was okay and able to communicate a bit.

I love you Zach, goodnight, or good-morning for you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment