Monday, April 19, 2010

Dad 211

Amazing I read on line that Gen McChrystal is concerned about the number of civilian deaths, "We have shot an amazing number of people, but to my knowledge, none has ever proven to be a threat," said Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal! I don't want to see innocents die, but I don't want to loose Americans either. Amazing now I know this is politics but come-on! So is he saying that everyone we have killed is a innocent bystander? If his worries are that great for the Afghan people why doesn't he ensure that our troops are fed and have the proper equipment to do the job! I don't hear him complaining to the New York Times about that. Kids and families buying equipment is unacceptable General! I have to be honest I worry about our leadership if the guy in charge is as reckless as this when talking about our troops. I am sure that he will say the NY Times took this out of context except that I have heard that he did say it and that the troops are not happy! I care about our troops and want them home safe and sound, why doesn't Gen McCrystal worry about that! He has our treasured family over there! Finish the job and bring them home!

I love you Zach and you are superman, I miss you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment