Monday, April 26, 2010

Dad 204

Another day down, sometimes that is all it is - is a countdown. I wonder what is going on where Zach is right now, is he asleep, is he on a guard duty, prepping for a mission or on a mission. We really don't know we just have faith each and every day that everything is ok! Imagine if we did not have the constant access that we have how different it would be! Is beneficial to us or is does it make it harder I am not sure but I do know that I look forward to hearing from him so for me it is a benefit. "Give me you tired, your poor your huddled masses" I wonder if we as a nation would have survived if we had to do it all over again with today's population! Freedom not a word nut an ideal, the flag not just a symbol but representative of an ideal which inspired our national anthem. It seems that too many folks today just want to bad mouth America and only want for themselves despite the rhetoric of fairness. The man who many hold as one of the greatest John F Kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what can I do for my country!" What have you done lately? Godbless you Zach and all the soldiers, marines, airmen and naval forces standing on the forefront of freedom, answering the call of what you can do for your country! You are superman, I love you bud, and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment