Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dad 206

Just another day, missing everyone! I messaged with Zach for a little while it never seems like enough! I watched bits and pieces of the the NFL draft somehow it is not the same, Zach and I would watch that or least continually check out the Patriots picks, it is hard to watch now, just like the Red Sox. I am not sure a son and a father can be any closer he is my bud, I miss him dearly. I just want to go fishing!!!! Thats enough today I don't feel like writing much. "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronald Reagan

You are superman Zach! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment