Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dad 208

"Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn't original sin. He's born with the tragedy that he has to grow up. That he has to leave the nest, the security, and go out to do battle. He has to lose everything that is lovely and fight for a new loveliness of his own making, and it's a tragedy. A lot of people don't have the courage to do it." Helen Hayes. Oh how you Zach has grown up, he is writing the next chapter of his life. I am looking forward to that chapter, him in school and closer to home. Being able to go fishing, just simply to go fishing would be so nice right now. Or golfing and then stopping at Taco Bell where he would get a chalupa and I would get a grilled stuft burrito then keep quiet so mom doesn't know. I miss that and can't wait to do it again. I love you so much Zach and I miss you! You are superman I love you bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment