Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 41

Mom – Day 41

Today Dal and I went to a birthday party. The party was for one of my friend. I got to know her because Zach and her son grew up together. I watched all the people that were around my friend Beth and I was so impressed at how she was surrounded by so many people that care for her. I have written in my blog about Beth. She is someone that I work with who always makes it a point to seek me out and ask me about Zach and how I am doing. She has always been a support for me at my work where sometimes I feel isolated with my thoughts and feelings. I looked at her and I started thinking about how she is such a positive person and such a loving person. I am so happy to have her as a friend. She has been one of my crutches this year. I am so fortunate to have friends like her – thank you Zach for being friends with her son Sam.

I love you Zach.
xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment